YOUR RIGHTS AS THE SUBJECTS IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
La Donuteria Group, s. r. o., Slnečná 64, 900 25 Chorvátsky Grob, IČO: 503 997 48
What data do we collect?
La Donuteria Group, s. r. o. collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide La Donuteria Group, s. r. o. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
La Donuteria Group, s. r. o. may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social media paid advertising campaigns.
How will we use your data
La Donuteria Group, s. r. o. collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Process your order, manage your account.
How do we store your data?
La Donuteria Group, s. r. o. securely stores your data, we adhere to a high standard of protection.
La Donuteria Group, s. r. o. will keep your data until the withdrawal of the consent to receive the newsletter, or for a maximum period of 2 years from the granting of the consent.
La Donuteria Group, s. r. o. would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop La Donuteria Group, s. r. o. from contacting you for marketing purposes by cancelling your consent to receive marketing information.
What are your data protection rights?
La Donuteria Group, s. r. o. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access
You have the right to ask us at any time whether and to what extent we process your personal data. Based on your request, we will issue you a confirmation with information on whether and to what extent we process your personal data, in the manner required in your enquiry (by phone, e-mail, post, in person).
- The right to rectification
You have the right to have the data we process about you correct, current and complete. For this purpose, you have the right to ask us to correct, update or supplement incomplete personal data without delay.
- The right of the correctness and lawfulness of the processing of personal data
You have the right to object to the incorrectness and illegality of the processing of your personal data.
- The right to erasure
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data if: they are no longer needed for the purpose for which we processed them; we process them illegally; the obligation to delete them arises from legislation; were obtained from a child; are processed beyond their purpose; in the event that you have revoked the consent you have given us to the processing of personal data.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, that concerns you or similarly significantly affects you.
- The right to restrict processing
As the data subject, you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data if you object to its accuracy, for a period that will allow us to verify their accuracy or if their processing is illegal.
- The right to withdraw consent
In cases where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data that we processed on your basis prior to its revocation. You can revoke the consent electronically, in writing or in person at our registered office.
- The right to data portability
You have the right to ask us to provide your personal data in an electronic form or another commonly used and machine-readable format that will allow you to transfer your personal data to another operator. If technically possible, the transfer of your data can be carried out directly from one operator to another. The transfer of your personal data is only possible if we process your personal data on the basis of your consent or on the basis of a contractual relationship.
- The right to object the processing of personal data for direct marketing
If we also process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, we do so based on the legitimate interest of La Donuteria Group, s. r. o. to provide our clients with information about news, events, programs and other activities that may be of interest to you in connection with the goods or services we provide. We do not need your voluntary consent to process personal data for direct marketing in the event that you have become our customers in the past. However, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, in other words, you have the right at any time to request that we no longer contact you for the purpose of direct marketing and not further process your contact data or other data. If you object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, we will no longer contact you for the purpose of direct marketing and we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose, – we will no longer send you information about news, events, expansions and activities, etc.
- The right to submit a complaint to appropriate authority
As a data subject, you have the right to file a personal data protection procedure to find out whether there has been a breach of the right to process their personal data or a breach of the law on personal data protection. The requirements of the proposal of the affected person or a person who claims to be directly affected by their rights established by this Act as well as the proceedings on personal data protection itself are regulated in the provisions of § 100 of Act no. 18/2018 Z.z. on the protection of personal data. The supervisory body is: Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – La Donuteria Group, s. r. o. uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third- party cookies are used.
- Advertising – La Donuteria Group, s. r. o. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. La Donuteria Group, s. r. o. sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to exercise your rights?
If you are interested in exercising any of the above-mentioned rights of the person concerned, please contact us in writing at: La Donuteria Group, s. r. o., with its registered office at Slnečná 64, 900 25 Chorvátsky Grob, or by e-mail to: email@example.com. We will process your request and inform you of the result in the same way as you submitted your request.